-
October 10th, 2001, 10:01 AM
#1
Inactive Member
ok, it is way early in the AM, so i thought I would share something new that I learned from a friend. Dont knw if anybody knows or cares, but I am bored, so i felt like posting! Anyway.....
Here is something new I learned from a friend. Its kinda interesting. I dont know if anybody gets hickeys anymore. They are kinda out of date, not as popular as they use to be, they arent heard of or seen much anymore, but here is the interesting part.
Did you know you can get rid of a hickey just as easy as you get one. Like within a day. All you do is take toothpaste and put it on a toothbrush and massage in circular motions the area of the hickey. All over it. Just scrub the whole thing with toothpaste on a toothbursh. It will be all red at first from all the skin irratation. It will be red from all the scrubbing, but the more & longer ya scrub, the more the hickey disappears!
Isnt that something? I learn something new every day. My friend who works at the meat department in a store went in to work one day with a hickey she wanted to get rid of, and a co-worker told her about that. *L* Thats crazy, but it works. I saw her get rid of one that way!
Ya got any crazy stories or home remedies or new things to learn? share them here!
and yes this was up before and I changed the topic name! Just put your "interesting" stories here about stuff like this*L*
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks